01 June, 2010

Benefits of Exercise

IMG_0870

This study concluded that vigorous physical activity for about 15 minutes a day can help one stay young. According to the study, the vigorous physical activity thrice per week not only can make one feel better and relaxed, but can also improve the body's ability to fight off diseases and stress-induced cellular ageing.

This is another reason to motivate me to keep on pounding the treadmill at least thrice a week because after each session, I feel much better and more relaxed. The only problem is that it is quite difficult to find the time to carry out the activity unless you are so determined to continue such activities.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the reminder..I seldom do physical activity.I do walking around the City with my camera as early as 6:30am(weekend) & I hope its help because its make me sweating too.